Looking For An Easy Way To Edit Your Site?
Consider WordPress Design that we, a Tulsa web design company uses. Used by millions, it's now the #1 web design tool in the world.
Benefits of WordPress
1. Easy to maintain sites, such as adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. Changes can be done quickly. Due to its robust editing tools, more freedom is allowed with no html experience needed.
2. No HTML editing or FTP software needed - the admin is self contained in the site.
3. Search engine friendly - Google approved. SEO is done with editing tools & plugins.
4. A Blog is built-in and ready to go on all WordPress Sites. Let us show you how this helps with SEO.
5. Thousands of plugins - no programming required. Much like the iphone, there is usually an "app for that" if you need one. Most are free or very reasonably priced.
There Are A Few Cons Though
1. Open source - WordPress does have to update it quite a bit.
2. Can be a bit overwhelming to learn - thats why we offer FREE WordPress training on all websites using WordPress on our servers.
3. A bit slower than hardcoded custom designs.
Since Launching in 2011, WooCommerce has grown to be one of the largest Ecommerce platforms available today. It's growth is due in part to it's feature extensive, user-friendly options that grow on a day-to-day basis. The main attraction of WooCommerce to most clients is the professional yet simple solution to a pre-built ecommerce software.