- Domains purchased by Ambitious Web Services (AWS) for clients are maintained by Ambitious Web Services, but owned by the client. Client has access to domain 24/7.
- Domains maintained by Ambitious Web Services will be automatically renewed and charged to the client's account unless the client notifies Ambitious Web Services otherwise.
- Ambitious Web Services or client may terminate services at any time for any reason. Any work performed by AWS previous to termination will be billed. Payment must be received in full for all services rendered. Termination notice or request must be received in writing.
- If a site has been turned off for any reason, there is a reinstatement fee.
- Refunds, for any reason, are not given.
- The client retains ownership of the site and associated artwork once final payment is received.
- Ambitious Web Services is not responsible for any legal/copyright issues associated with any images, pictures, artwork, logos or web content supplied by client.
- Most projects require a down payment before initiating. The balance of the project is due upon completion, or within 30 days or original contract date.
Ambitious Web Services is committed to maintaining your trust
to protect and secure the personally identifiable information
(any information by which you can be identified) you provide to
In addition, Ambitious Web Services will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. We may periodically send you e-mail announcing news and event information. If you choose to supply your postal address in an online form, you may receive mailings from us as well.
No Sharing of Personal Information
Ambitious Web Services never sells, rents, leases or exchanges your personal information with other organizations. Ambitious Web Services assures you that the identity of all who contact us through this Web site will be kept confidential. Ambitious Web Services may occasionally send mailings on behalf of other organizations or ministries when their interests align with Ambitious Web Services.
Ambitious Web Services is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Ambitious Web Services uses Internet Encryption Software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Any information you enter is encrypted at your browser, sent over the public Internet in encrypted form, and then de-encrypted at our server. Once we receive your credit card information, it is accessible only to a small number of trusted Ambitious Web Services employees who have been specially trained in processing this information.
Children's Online Privacy
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do
not knowingly collects any personal information from a child
under 13. We encourage you to become involved with your child's
access to the Internet and to our site in order to ensure that
his or her privacy is well protected.
To read more about online safety and how to become more involved with your child's online experience, visit the Federal Trade Commission Web site. You may also benefit from the information and resources available on ProtectKids.com.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, checks and cash. All online orders are processed through 256 bit SSL encryption to protect your credit card information during your online transaction. All prices and figures are listed in US Dollars.
All orders are non-refundable.
Ambitious Web Services reserves the right to de-activate or remove any user accounts provided at www.ambitiousweb.com without a notice if user has provided wrong information, has violated common Internet policies or if the account has been inactive for more than 60 days.
If you have comments or questions about any of our policies
or our website, please contact us. For information about your
payment or order, please contact us at 1-918-728-2586, during
office hours (8am - 5pm CST).
Our mailing address is:
Ambitious Web Services
4500 S. Garnett, #102
Tulsa, OK 74146